Payment Assistance Campaign
Proactive messages connect customers in need with billing options or assistance programs
Nearly 35 million households in the U.S. were eligible for LIHEAP assistance last year, and many more customers needed other billing or payment options to deal with unexpected financial hardships. Yet many customers don’t seek out help or even know that it’s available until it’s too late — and they’ve already fallen behind on their energy bill. With Questline’s Payment Assistance Campaign, you can ease customers’ concerns and connect them with program information when they need it most.
Why our Payment Assistance Campaign works:
- Payment assistance information is delivered to customers at the moment they need it to ensure your message is timely and relevant.
- Proactive outreach can connect customers with payment options or assistance programs before they fall too far behind.
- All campaign messaging uses a reassuring, supportive voice to show that your energy utility understands customers’ challenges.
- Demonstrate your commitment to keeping your customers safe and their power on — no matter the circumstances.
Payment Assistance Campaign options
Align your energy utility’s marketing strategy to address customers facing financial hardship. With Questline’s email campaign and landing page, we make it easy to get payment assistance information in front of customers at the moment they need it most.
Automated email campaign:
- 3-message email campaign automatically deployed when a payment is late, missed or underpaid
- Built-in flexibility to easily customize and brand the series
- Seamless deployment through our robust Engage™ platform
Interactive landing page:
- User-friendly qualifications calculator (based on LIHEAP eligibility)
- Energy Assistance Portal to collect all program information on one convenient, easy-to-use landing page
- No-hassle implementation with Questline’s experienced, highly responsive digital team
- Promotional assets, including web banners and social media ads, to build awareness of assistance programs
Ready to learn more about our Payment Assistance Campaign?
Submit the form below and Questline will contact you with more information.
Your request has been submitted.