Questline’s team of innovators are passionate about energy utility communications
If you are looking to grow in a marketing, technology or energy career, opportunities abound here at Questline.
Our team is mission-driven. We make a difference for our energy industry clients and their customers through Questline’s portfolio of solutions, including digital channel expertise, best-in-class content, custom marketing campaigns, thought leadership and software development.
Current job openings
- Business Development Director
- Freelancer – SDVOB applicants encouraged
- Graphic Designer
- MWBE Freelancer (Empire State Certified)
- Senior Energy Analyst
- Video Designer
Don’t see the job you’re looking for? Submit a resume for future consideration.
Benefits of working at Questline
Questline has a unique mix of disciplines under one roof — marketers, strategists, account service professionals, developers, writers, designers, art directors, engineers and video producers. As lifelong learners, our employees have a passion for new ideas, creative thinking and continuous self-improvement.
- Our work makes a difference in the energy industry. Your career at Questline will be exciting and rewarding.
- You’ll be a part of a fun and passionate team that values hard work, collaboration and work-life balance.
- Our team recognizes leadership, creativity and passion.
Our core values
Questline’s culture is centered around the core values that our employees bring to work every day. They represent our commitment to our energy utility clients, and our employees are recognized for how their contributions reflect these values.
- Be All-In: We bring passion and energy to everything we do.
- Always Grow: We strive to learn and never settle for the status quo.
- Innovate: We approach problems with creative solutions and work to make things better.
- Be a Partner: We focus on relationships and provide value in every interaction.
We work in the Columbus suburb of Dublin, Ohio, which offers a variety of restaurants, entertainment and parks within a short drive of the Questline office. Our team is always out and about in the community, whether during social outings or philanthropic efforts.