Make a difference in the utility industry
If you are looking to advance your career in marketing, technology, account strategy, content, creative or business development, opportunities abound at Questline Digital. As a proud division of Harris Computer, a leading provider of mission critical software to the public sector, our employees have access to professional development and growth opportunities across the industry and around the world.
Click below to search current job openings at Questline Digital and all of Harris.
What is it like to work at Questline Digital?
Our team is mission-driven and makes a difference for our utility industry clients and their customers. We work in an agency environment with a focus on collaboration. Through Questline Digital’s portfolio of engagement solutions, custom creative campaigns and technology integrations, we put our utility clients at the center of everything we do.
We wouldn’t be where we are without our employees. Questline Digital’s culture is centered around our employees and the core values they bring to work every day.
Benefits of working at Questline Digital
It’s an exciting time to work in the utility industry. We’re guiding our clients through rapid changes, from EVs and renewable energy to smart home technology, water conservation goals and the latest trends in digital customer engagement.
We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds from inside or outside the utility industry. Bring a passion for knowledge and hard work, and we’ll guide you through the nuances of water and energy customer engagement.
Questline Digital offers a unique mix of disciplines under one roof. We welcome lifelong learners to the team and, in return, offer a wide range of benefits.
- Your career at Questline Digital will be exciting and rewarding. Your work will make a difference for utilities and their customers nationwide.
- You’ll be a part of a fun team that values collaboration and work-life balance. We offer a remote work environment and occassional in-person team meetings, with three weeks of vacation and five personal days each year.
- Your hard work will be recognized and rewarded with employee awards, stock ownership, and growth opportunities within Questline Digital and across Harris Computer.
- You’ll have opportunities to pursue professional development goals and give back to the causes that matter to you most.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits starting from your first day of employment.
Digital Campaign Production Specialist
Senior Account Director