A personal, interactive way to educate energy utility customers and employees
Are you seeking an effective, affordable way to educate customers and train employees? Questline Digital’s Energy Webinars offer many advantages over in-person events and static training materials.
Webinars are an excellent way to educate customers and employees, keep customer satisfaction scores high and reduce costs.
Our energy experts can educate your target audience with engaging, interactive and personalized online energy webinars at a fraction of the cost of in-person conferences or print materials. With more than 950 successful energy webinars completed, the Questline Digital team has the experience and industry expertise to ensure your event succeeds.
Connect with Virtual Meetings
Whether your goal is to generate leads, train employees or provide targeted education for business customers, energy webinars offer many advantages over in-person meetings or other events:
- Lower costs by eliminating travel, facilities, catering and other expenses.
- Greater reach by leveraging both live presentations and on-demand recordings.
- Increased engagement through video, audio, Q&A discussions and other interactive elements.
- Reduced workload on internal staff by using Questline Digital expert facilitators and certified energy managers to create and lead presentations.
- Customer insights through detailed event analytics and reporting.
Proven Content and Experienced Presenters
Depending on your specific needs, Questline Digital can have as much or as little involvement in each energy webinar as you’d like. We can discuss options for creating a fully custom presentation on your behalf, or you can select from a library of popular topics already prepared by our experts.
Choose to produce and host the webinar yourself with:
- Consistent and easy-to-follow training using live and/or pre-recorded webinars
- Easily-shareable education assets
- Lower-cost training through digital options
Or let Questline Digital do the heavy lifting:
- One fee to cover hosting and promotion, content development, and post-event follow-up
- Team of experienced webinar hosts and energy subject matter experts
- Content covering popular energy topics and utility programs
- Custom content creation is also available
We have 80+ ready-to-go energy webinar topics, with more being created all the time to ensure we stay ahead of your audience’s needs. Some of our most popular topics include:
- What’s New in Lighting
- Energy Saving Opportunities for Schools
- Best Practices for Lighting Controls
- Fans for Ventilation
- Developing an Energy Plan
- Better Performance with Building Automation Systems
- HVAC – Variable Refrigerant Flow & Mini-Splits
- Fundamentals of the Utility Industry
- A Battery of Choices: Energy Storage
Case Study: Webinars Put Utility Front and Center with Customers and Employees
A major investor-owned utility in the Northeast wanted to extend its community reach with customers and trade allies while simultaneously modernizing employee engagement. See how they did it.
Seamless Facilitation and Management
Success is in the details. To ensure a seamless and stress-free experience, you’ll have a dedicated Questline Digital webinar specialist guide you every step of the way.
Our platform allows for the distribution of handouts, offers and surveys, plus provides powerful analytics to track your goals.
The top features of our platform include:
- No software downloads
- Customize/brand your room
- Live events and pre-recorded
- Polls, quizzes and surveys
- Attendance tracking and certificates
- Call to action popups
- Closed captions in 12 languages
- Annotation tools and sticky notes
- Waiting room mp4/mp3
Pre- and post-webinar experts will take you through a proven process that provides detailed instructions and guidance on strategic audience targeting, event facilitation, technical support, performance metrics evaluation and more.
Schedule a demo to learn more about Questline Digital’s Energy Webinar services.
Submit the form below and we will contact you with more information.